Puri Jagan is making a pan-India film with Vijay Devarakonda and Ananya Pandey as the leads. The film has completed 40% of its shoot and was stopped midway due to lockdown.
But now that the lockdown is over, many want to know what is stopping Puri from taking his film on floors. Also, Puri is a director who wraps up things quick and fast. But there is no update on his film and this is confusing his and Devarakonda fans.
There is a talk that due to the COVID situation, the set up was changed and things were planned outside of India. Now that international travel and locations are not that easy to acquire, the film is getting delayed.
But is this the only reason, or there is something else to it, only Puri and Charmee can clarify.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Did RRR’s Dosti song reach your expectations?
- Team RRR flies to Europe for all-important schedule
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s First Notice poster sets a stunning new record
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled