Puri Jagan is making a pan-India film with Vijay Devarakonda and Ananya Pandey as the leads. The film has completed 40% of its shoot and was stopped midway due to lockdown.
But now that the lockdown is over, many want to know what is stopping Puri from taking his film on floors. Also, Puri is a director who wraps up things quick and fast. But there is no update on his film and this is confusing his and Devarakonda fans.
There is a talk that due to the COVID situation, the set up was changed and things were planned outside of India. Now that international travel and locations are not that easy to acquire, the film is getting delayed.
But is this the only reason, or there is something else to it, only Puri and Charmee can clarify.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka to undergo body transformation for her next
- Balakrishna’s next film with this hit director?
- Nani’s heroine to act opposite this star?
- Salman Khan to start shooting for Tiger 3 soon
- Annaatthe delay: Director Siva moves on to his next
- Krack effect- Action dose in Khiladi to be super special