It is a known fact that Mass Maharaja, Ravi Teja is doing a film titled Khiladi with director Ramesh Varma as of now. Post this film, he will also work with noted director Trinadha Rao Nakkina for RT68.
The update is that the film will go on floors on May 15th. What’s more special is that Ravi Teja will be seen as a slum dweller in this film and it will be an out-and-out mass avatar after a long time for Ravi Teja.
The film will have two heroines and is touted to be a revenge drama with a twist. We need to see how Trinadha Rao will showcase Ravi Teja in this film. Watch this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars
- Sai Dharam Tej is super fit and getting ready to conquer, says his director