Revolutionary Telangana poet and balladeer Gaddar has once again turned lyricist for a Telugu film. Gaddar will be penning a couple of songs in director Chandra Siddhartha’s soon to be launched movie.
Gaddar had penned and crooned the super hit ‘Bandenaka bandi katti’ in Maa Bhoomi and ‘Podusthunna Poddumeeda’ in Jai Bholo Telangana. Gaddar recently made news when he expressed his wish to join hands with Pawan Kalyan’s Janasena Party.
This as-yet-untitled movie will be a comeback of sorts for Chandra Siddhartha, whose last film, Emo Gurram Egaravachu, was released in 2014. Popular Kannada producer Rockline Venkatesh is bankrolling this film. Rao Ramesh and Hyper Adi will be essaying crucial roles in the movie.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties