The principal shooting of YVS Chowdhary’s upcoming film Rey is in final stages of completion. Currently, a song is being shot on the film’s lead cast in Annapurna Studios and this song alone costs around Rs 1.5 crores. Initially, YVS Chowdhary was planning to wrap up the song by April 15; however, the shoot has been extended by another week. The entire shoot is expected to be wrapped up by the end of the month. Sai Dharam Tej is making his debut with this film and Saiyami Kher and Shraddha Das are the lead actresses.
The film is a musical love story and Sai Dharam Tej will be seen as a leader of a dance group which fights against all odds to win a major competition. Chakri is the music director and S Gopal Reddy is the cinematographer. The film has been produced and directed by YVS Chowdhary. Rey is expected to hit the screens later this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Special surprise from Superstar grandson’s debut film tomorrow
- Popular Tamil director blessed with a baby boy
- Senior actress’ biggest regret in her 4 decade old career
- This heroine’s special song in RRR?
- Lockdown Review : Betaal – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Happening director not directing Ram Charan