YVS Chowdhary’s upcoming film Rey is finally in the last stage of production. The film has been under production for more than a year and for the past few months, the film unit had been travelling all over US including cities like New York, Las Vegas, San Francisco and Trinidada & Tobago, apart from Hyderabad. The last schedule of the film is currently going on in Bangkok and the entire shooting of the film is going to be wrapped up in November. Chiranjeevi’s nephew Sai Dharam Tej is making his debut in the film. Saiyami Kher is the lead actress and Shraddha Das will be seen as a pop diva. Rey is a musical love story and the buzz is that Sai Dharam Tej and Saiyami Kher play roles of dancers who start their own troupe. Chakri has composed the music. YVS Chowdhary is also producing the film apart from directing it. The film is expected to hit the screens in January, 2013.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release