YVS Chowdhary’s upcoming film Rey is currently being shot in the US. Chiranjeevi’s nephew Sai Dharam Tej, Saiyami Kher and Shraddha Das are playing the lead roles in this musical love story. For the past couple of months, the film was being shot in New York and currently the film unit is in San Francisco. Shraddha Das recently flew to the US to join the team in San Francisco. Apparently, the film unit is battling freezing temperatures almost every day in this city on West Coast; however, they have managed to capture some stunning locations. YVS Chowdhary is also producing the film. Chakri is composing the music.
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic