The principal cast of YVS Chowdhary’s upcoming film Rey has flown to the US for a marathon two month schedule. The film starring Sai Dharam Tej, Saiyami Kher and Shraddha Das had recently wrapped its month long shooting in Hyderabad. Last year, when the film was being shot near Las Vegas, Sai Dharam Tej suffered a major injury which forced the team to return to India abruptly. The film is a musical love story and sources say that YVS Chowdhary has planned this major schedule to cover up for the lost time and also to reshoot several scenes featuring Sai Dharam Tej as Saiyami Kher replaced Shubra Aiyappa who was the original heroine of the film. Shraddha Das will join the unit later on. YVS Chowdhary is also producing the film. Rey is expected to hit the screens later this year.
- Heroine gives blockbuster but has no projects in hand
- Dil Raju not interfering in that film
- Aadi’s Burrakatha gets a release date
- Satyaraj to play key role in Varun Tej’s next
- Suriya’s next in song shoot mode
- Poll: Which of these two films are you excited for?