It looks like RGV is in no mood to take a break from making controversial films. Even as his much-talked-about spoof film, Power Star, is all set for release tomorrow and a few more controversial films in the pipeline already, the eccentric filmmaker has announced a film on the highly controversial YS Vivekananda Reddy murder case.
Confirming the possibility of making a film on YS Vivekananda Reddy’s murder in a latest interview, RGV said that there is a lot of mystery surrounding the case. “There is a lot of drama about the mysterious murderers and the powerful people behind the murder. It’s a wonderful subject,” RGV said. YS Vivekananda Reddy was brutally murdered in his Pulivendula residence in March, 2019. The CBI is currently investigating the case.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anasuya confirms her Kollywood debut
- Tollywood hero is a happy man after watching Nolan’s Tenet
- Update on RRR’s shoot
- Bollywood actor under consideration for Sarkaru Vaari Paata?
- Fresh buzz on Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe
- War combination to repeat soon