Recently, the four major bodies of the Telugu film industry – Telugu Film Chamber of Commerce, Movie Artiste’s Association, Telugu Film Producer’s Council and Telangana State Film Chamber of Commerce, wrote a letter to the Telangana Chief Minister KCR, requesting him to handle the ongoing drug scandal case ‘sensitively’.
The four film Bodies apologized to the CM and requested him to save the sanctity of the film industry from the misdeeds of a ‘few film stars’ who were inquired by the SIT. This clearly didn’t go down well with director Ram Gopal Varma.
RGV took to Facebook this afternoon and wrote a lengthy post lambasting the film industry. RGV said that the most shameful thing in the entire drug scandal is the film industry apologizing for nothing. RGV blasted the film industry’s over enthusiasm in extending an apology when no star is proven guilty or chargesheted in the case.
RGV further said that the film industry must publicly apologize to the stars if they come out clean in the case. The maverick director went on to say that the stars too must write open letters representing the facts in the drug scandal case.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush-Sekhar Kammula’s trilingual film is now official
- Young beauties in Nani’s Meet Cute?
- Nagarjuna to make his OTT debut soon?
- Avengers Endgame directors wish Dhanush in Tamil on Jagame Thandhiram’s release
- Exciting details about Yash’s pan-India biggie after KGF 2
- Interesting title for Santhosh Sobhan-Mehreen film?