Sensational and controversial director Ram Gopal Varma has made the headlines again. His latest venture, Maa Istam, is due for release.
RGV took to Instagram and made sensational comments on KGF and other movies. He said that the Sandalwood magnum opus is clear proof to say the biggest hits will come if money is spent on making but not on the ‘star’ remunerations.
The tweet has been garnering huge attention and many netizens have agreed with his comments.
On the work front, the famous director has recently announced that he is doing a mafia-backdrop movie titled ‘R’ with the Kannada star actor Upendra. We need to wait a few more days to know more about the film.
The MONSTER success of KGF 2 is a clear proof that if money is spent on MAKING and not wasted on STAR RENUMERATIONS bigger QUALITY and BIGGEST HITS will come
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) April 15, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Asur 2 – Hindi web series on Jio Cinema
- Three back-to-back releases from mega family in a short span
- Trailer of Vikram’s Dhruva Natchathiram to be out on this date?
- Bollywood buzz: A mega-budget film on Ramayan to be made with these Superstars
- 2018 starts its rage on OTT right away
- Cop drama amasses 200 million streaming minutes on ZEE5
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food