Maverick movie maker Ram Gopal Varma has delivered many memorable hits as well as duds over the years. The 1998 crime drama ‘Satya’ is one of his best films and it launched the career of actor Manoj Bajpai.
RGV has been working on a sequel to the movie and he has already shot about 20% of the film. The movie has a newcomer in the lead role and the setting of the story will once again be against the backdrop of the Mumbai underworld.
‘Satya’ was a good hit back in 1998, earning both critical as well as commercial acclaim. Will ‘Satya 2’ do something similar for RGV again? Let us wait and watch.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajasekhar opens up about car accident
- Star Hero escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Poll : Which director should Ram Charan work with next?
- Balayya’s director to play a key role in Vikram’s next
- Latest update on Manchu Manoj’s maiden home production
- Ajith, Mahesh prove their social media stamina; Top 2019 Twitter trends