Released in 2005 and 2008, Sarkar and its sequel Sarkar Raj, Ram Gopal Varma’s take on Coppola’s Godfather, were huge hits and reinvented the legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan in a dreaded don’s role.
Finally after almost 8 years, the RGV-Big B duo will be back with Sarkar 3, the third part in the Sarkar franchise. RGV officially announced that he is excited to direct Amitabh again and hoped that the sequel will give him an opportunity for a worthy comeback in Bollywood.
Sarkar 3 will not feature Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. More details about this crazy project are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu music composer dons director’s hat – Deets inside
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
- Strong Buzz: Ravi Teja okays a multi-starrer script
- Here is the tentative OTT release date of Kabzaa
- Latest: Ram Pothineni-Boyapati Srinu’s film locks its release fate
- Latest update on Ajith’s AK62
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food