He has tweeted saying, “I dedicated my book to Ayn Rand, Bruce Lee, Urmila Matoandkar, Amitabh Bachchan, pornstar Tori Black and a few gangsters.” The filmmaker added, “The dedication to them was in accordance with their tremendous contribution in my life one way or the other.”
Earlier this month, Varma shared the cover of his book and mentioned that the book has some startling revelations about Varma calling Amitabh Bachchan an idiot, his own journey with the underworld and his affairs with women. Ram Gopal Varma, who is very vocal and outspoken, definitely knows how to get the crowd talking.
- Star heroine in Rajinikanth’s next?
- Venkatesh’s next is a hot topic among Suriya fans
- Yatra’s music recording underway in Macedonia
- Ram Charan recalls those terrible days in his career
- National award-winning actress to play Jayalalithaa?