Eccentric genius Ram Gopal Varma is absolutely undeterred by the lukewarm response his latest release, 365 Days, attained after it was released this Friday. The director is already busy shooting a song for ‘Mogali Puvvu’ in the exotic locales of Poland.
Incidentally, RGV is shooting abroad for the first time in six years. Last time RGV shot extensively in a foreign country was for Nithiin starrer Adavi, in which RGV explored the natural beauties of Srilanka. The director then went on to churn out a long list of low budget films, which hardly needed a foreign location.
Mogali Puvvu is a suspense drama which deals with marriage infidelity. The film stars Sachiin Joshi, Meera Chopra and Jakir Hussain in prominent roles. The film’s trailer was released a week ago and as usual, it gained all the attention just like most of RGV’s film trailers.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics