It looks like RGV is desperately trying to create buzz for his upcoming film, Power Star. Even though the film is slated to release on July 25, the buzz is not quite encouraging and RGV, following his same old strategy, is trying to bring some hype by releasing controversial photographs and songs.
In a latest move, RGV has dragged none other than star director Rajamouli into Power Star’s promotions. RGV took to his social media accounts and tagged Rajamouli, asking him to follow his route and release RRR’s trailer on a pay per view basis. RGV went on to say that given Rajamouli’s track record and the craze for RRR, the film’s producer will recover his investment from the money generated by the trailer itself. Rajamouli is yet to respond to RGV’s posts.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas announces massive film titled Salaar
- Dil Raju etches a plan to deal with F3’s remuneration
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 Who among these will get a ticket to finale?
- Niharika’s wedding invitation becomes the talk of the town
- Makers of Tej’s SBSB in no tension mode
- Bigg Boss 4 – Noted contestant making a fool of himself