It looks like RGV is desperately trying to create buzz for his upcoming film, Power Star. Even though the film is slated to release on July 25, the buzz is not quite encouraging and RGV, following his same old strategy, is trying to bring some hype by releasing controversial photographs and songs.
In a latest move, RGV has dragged none other than star director Rajamouli into Power Star’s promotions. RGV took to his social media accounts and tagged Rajamouli, asking him to follow his route and release RRR’s trailer on a pay per view basis. RGV went on to say that given Rajamouli’s track record and the craze for RRR, the film’s producer will recover his investment from the money generated by the trailer itself. Rajamouli is yet to respond to RGV’s posts.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Frustrated Teja: Fun promotional video ahead of Ishq’s release
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release
- Prakash Raj decides to keep mum over Maa elections