Ram Gopal Varma is making a new film which has been titled ‘The attacks of 26/11’ and shooting has started today. The movie is based on the devastating terror attacks on the city of Mumbai and the principal character in the film will be that of Kasab. And RGV has found an actor with a stunning resemblance to Kasab. He is Sanjay Jaiswal and he happens to be a stage artiste in Mumbai.
The movie is going to be a very hard hitting drama with a very realistic portrayal of the events that led to the attack. We are impressed with the extremely close resemblance the actor shares with the terrorist Kasab.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amazon Prime plans massive release of these three biggies
- NTR and Charan want this new release date for RRR?
- Rashmika not interested in this happening remake?
- Mega hero does not want to be image bound
- Venu Sriram gets his new film okayed
- One more Hindi biggie to be out on Amazon soon