It is a known fact that director Ram Gopal Varma is currently shooting for his multilingual film, Killing Veerappan. The latest update on the project is that a Delhi based theater artist named Sandeep Bhardwaj has been roped in to play the deadly Veerappan’s role.
The images of Sandeep in the look of Veerappan have created a good buzz in the industry. Killing Veerappan is a biopic based on the killing of the notorious sandalwood smuggler Veerappan.
Kannada superstar Shivaraj Kumar will essay the role of a cop who killed Veerappan in a deadly encounter. Popular Kannada heroines Parul Yadav and Yagna Shetty will play the female leads in the film.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu