Ram Gopal Varma’s tryst with films set in the underworld backdrop or based on mafia dons seems to be a never ending affair. After the release of Sarkar 3 a couple of months ago, RGV is currently giving finishing touches to the script of yet another underworld film, Rai.
Rai is based on the life of notorious Bangalore-based mafia lord, Muthappa Rai. The film showcases how Muthappa transformed into a good samaritan. Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi plays Muthappa Rai. This film will go on floors in a couple of months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Avengers Endgame directors wish Dhanush in Tamil on Jagame Thandhiram’s release
- Exciting details about Yash’s pan-India biggie after KGF 2
- Interesting title for Santhosh Sobhan-Mehreen film?
- Chay, Samantha’s hit film clocks 100M views
- Ajith’s next with young director to be wrapped up in a record time?
- Shekhar Kammula to work with Dhanush?