Stirring up controversies is a cake walk for eccentric director Ram Gopal Varma. His upcoming film, Lakshmi’s NTR, is sure to rake up fresh controversies when it hits screens this summer. Meanwhile, RGV’s latest statement on Lakshmi’s NTR is already raising several eyebrows.
In his latest interaction with a popular English daily, RGV was asked if Lakshmi’s NTR will be narrated through NTR’s wife Lakshmi Parvathi’s perspective. RGV said, “My film is not about just her perspective but it’s about the story of his life from the time she entered into his life till his death which will also include the political turmoil leading to the infamous Viceroy episode.”
RGV’s statement proves that Lakshmi’s NTR’s pre-climax sequences will be hard-hitting and of course controversial. Whether he will manage to escape the censor scissors remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero