Ever since senior Telangana Congress leader V Hanumantha Rao tore up Arjun Reddy’s kissing posters from an RTC bus a couple of days ago, there has been a huge controversy around the movie. The matter turned intense when RGV took potshots at V Hanumantha Rao in a series of Facebook posts.
This afternoon, VHR staged a protest at the censor board office in Hyderabad, demanding immediate removal of the ‘obscene scenes’ in Arjun Reddy. The veteran leader also said that it’s because of people like RGV that Telugu film industry’s image is being spoiled. VHR went on to describe RGV as ‘shameless’ and said that he will soon teach RGV a lesson.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hari Hara Veera Mallu heroine’s love story becomes a hot topic
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical