It is nothing new for director RGV to land himself in trouble all the time. This time around, a non-bailable warrant has been issued after Ram Gopal Varma in Mumbai after failed to respond to the summons sent to him for over a period of two years.
Going into details, a writer named
Siddiqui Mushtaq Muhsin claims that RGV used his story in the film Agyaat without his intimation and giving due to credit to him. He filed a case and the court has been summoning RGV for a reply but the maverick director has not responded to it from the past two years.
Currently, a fresh hearing will undergo on the 31st of May and we need to see how RGV handles all these.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani’s Tuck Jagadish to be the first big Telugu release?
- Lawrence’s pan-India debut with Adhigaaram
- Mahesh’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film Hero’s teaser clocks 4M views
- V V Vinayak’s role revealed in Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Ram super kicked with Linguswamy’s narration
- Prabhu Deva in plans to direct a Telugu remake?