It is nothing new for director RGV to land himself in trouble all the time. This time around, a non-bailable warrant has been issued after Ram Gopal Varma in Mumbai after failed to respond to the summons sent to him for over a period of two years.
Going into details, a writer named
Siddiqui Mushtaq Muhsin claims that RGV used his story in the film Agyaat without his intimation and giving due to credit to him. He filed a case and the court has been summoning RGV for a reply but the maverick director has not responded to it from the past two years.
Currently, a fresh hearing will undergo on the 31st of May and we need to see how RGV handles all these.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari