For the last couple of days, director Ram Gopal Varma has been enthusiastically tweeting about his former protege and hotshot director Puri Jagannadh’s latest hit, iSmart Shankar. Today, RGV went to watch iSmart Shankar in his trademark flamboyant style.
A photograph of RGV riding pillion while his former AD and RX 100 director Ajay Bhupathi rode a Royal Enfield. Lakshmi’s NTR director Agasthya Manju is seen sitting in the middle. The trio was captured while going to Sree Ramulu theater in Hyderabad this afternoon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lavanya Tripathi to start training for this film
- Kabali director’s maiden production with star comedian
- Chay Akkineni comes to the aid of migrant workers
- Makers of this using Vijay Sethupathi’s name for craze?
- Nagarjuna salutes AP police for their terrific deeds
- Lockdown Review : Revenge – English Film on Netflix