For the last couple of days, director Ram Gopal Varma has been enthusiastically tweeting about his former protege and hotshot director Puri Jagannadh’s latest hit, iSmart Shankar. Today, RGV went to watch iSmart Shankar in his trademark flamboyant style.
A photograph of RGV riding pillion while his former AD and RX 100 director Ajay Bhupathi rode a Royal Enfield. Lakshmi’s NTR director Agasthya Manju is seen sitting in the middle. The trio was captured while going to Sree Ramulu theater in Hyderabad this afternoon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho mania heats up in twin states
- Nandita Swetha’s suspense family thriller launched
- Naveen Polishetty to prove his mettle with Chhichhore
- Poll: Will RRR beat the collections of Baahubali?
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho
- Dhanush’s long-delayed film gets a release date