Director Ram Gopal Varma had teamed up with Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan and gave the iconic gangster drama franchise, Sarkar. The franchise has three films and there were talks in the past about a possible fourth part.
But in a latest interview with a national news channel, RGV has clarified that he has no plans to make Sarkar 4. “Sarkar 4 is not on top of my mind for sure, because it will be a case of overstretching a character and story. The more you stretch something, the more impact it loses,” RGV said.
Talking about making making Sarkar 4 with Amitabh Bachchan, RGV said, “I’d rather do something new, and explore a genre with Mr Bachchan that I haven’t done before. I don’t want to go back to him to do Sarkar for the fourth time. In fact, I had something in mind, but COVID-19 threw my plans off-gear. Once I complete my current lot of films, I will go back to what I have in mind for him,” he said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss girl signs Mega hero’s film
- This is what ‘Saranaga Dariya’ from Love Story means
- Aranya trailer hits the bull’s eye
- Yash’s KGF behind Prabhas’ nod to Salaar
- A1 Express – Sundeep Kishan turns emotional
- Here is the detailed info on Acharya’s music album