Filmmaker RGV made heads turn once again on Thursday morning when he got into a fight with an NCP leader Jitendra Awhad on Twitter. It all began on March 8 when RGV wished that all women in the world give men as much happiness as Sunny Leone does. His comments irked few people and one activist Vishaka Mmabhre even filed a complaint against him in Goa.
Amidst all this, Jitendra Awhad threatened RGV that he wouldn’t mind taking law in his own hands if the filmmaker doesn’t apologise for his comments. Retaliating to his comments, RGV said, “If you don’t apologise to threat of taking law into ur own hands,will formally register complaint, so let me know . Please note @PawarSpeaks.” When Jitendra refused to apologise, RGV even sent him the address of where he was working earlier today and threw an open challenge to the NCP leader.
Later, RGV urged NCP hear Sharad Pawar to remove Jitendra Awhad from the party for threatening to take law in his own hands. It remains to be seen how this latest controversy is going to unfold in the next few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sye Raa pre-release event postponed
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo team flying to this happening city soon
- Payal Rajput’s RDX Love seals its release date
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details
- Yet another super star raises awareness against cutouts culture
- Ram Charan to resume RRR’s shoot soon