Maverick movie maker Ram Gopal Varma has predicted that ace director S.S.Rajamouli will be joining the 100 Crores club very soon with his ‘Eega’. He went on to proclaim on his twitter account “I think ‘Eega` will b first film to start the 100 crore club in telugu industry..in othr words I mean it will collect 100 cr in telugu alone”. Rajamouli’s craze is bringing a lot of buzz to the film, just like any top movie star.
The movie is all set to release on July 6th with more than a 1000 screens and Keeravani has scored the music for the film. Senthil Kumar has handled the cinematography and multiple international teams have worked on the film’s special effects. The movie has made use of some path breaking new technologies and Rajamouli is promising a never before seen experience for crowds. Samantha, Nani and Sudeep will be seen in the lead roles in this film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time