RGV has declared yesterday that he is going to file a criminal case against Regional Censor Board Officer Dhanalakshmi and has further stated that he is going to expose the corruption allegations on Dhanlakshmi on TV at 12 pm today.
RGV’s ‘Satya 2’ was troubled a lot before clearing it for release and this has irked RGV who is planning to expose the corruption and harassment of Dhanlakshmi through some sensational revelations which he has gathered. He has denied the rumours that he is doing this as a publicity stunt and confirmed once again that after obtaining the SR number in the Nampally court, his lawyer will hand over the copies of the case to the media.
RGV is hoping that many of the producers who suffered due to the officer will come out in the public and let out their bad experiences along with him so that it will be helpful for the other producers in the coming days.
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?