Once known as one of the best directors in the Indian film industry for some of his cult classics, eccentric genius Ram Gopal Varma downgraded himself to making quickies with cheap technical values and lackluster stories. After failing to bounce back into limelight with Telugu films, RGV again shifted his base to Bollywood with Veerappan.
Speaking to a popular national news agency while promoting the film, RGV looked back at what went wrong with him and his films. RGV confessed that he was getting repetitive and working with insane mindset and the same people over these years.
The maverick director also said that he now wants to relook and rejuvenate himself on his Bollywood comeback. The director may soon direct Big B Amitabh in Sarkar 3.
Articles that might interest you:
- A R Rahman’s name pops up once again for star hero film?
- Mahesh Babu supports Prakash Raj’s cause
- Poll : When do you think RRR will release?
- Bigg Boss 4- Celebs shying away from the show?
- Viral -Mahesh with a young-looking superstar Krishna
- Puri impresses Karan Johar yet again-Deets inside