RGV’s relentless publicity for his upcoming film Lakshmi’s NTR isn’t going to end anytime soon. After making plenty of direct references to the downfall of NTR within his own political party, RGV has now gone a step ahead to take it to the next level.
The director has announced that the audio launch of Lakshmi’s NTR is going to be held in Kadapa, and the event has been named as ‘Vennupotu event’ alias NTR night. It remains to be seen if there is going to be a strong backlash over the event and its timing considering that the elections in AP are going to be held on April 11.
The film focuses on NT Rama Rao’s life after losing the elections in 1989. The film is expected to release on March 22.
లక్ష్మీస్ ఎన్టీఆర్ ఆడియో రిలీజు ఈవెంట్ కడప లో ఒక గొప్ప బహిరంగ సభలో చెయ్యబడుతుంది ..ఈవెంట్ పేరు
“వెన్ను పోటు” అలియాస్ ఎన్టీఆర్ నైట్ .
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) March 16, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka’s comeback can only save Nishabdham
- Latest update on Shah Rukh’s film with Atlee leaves fans excited
- Bigg Boss 4- Housemates targetting young contestant
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who rejected four big Bollywood biggies?
- Chiranjeevi completes 42 years in TFI- Posts an emotional message
- Poll : RR VS CSK- Who will win today’s IPL Match