Less than a week after he unveiled GST, a video which he shot with Mia Malkova, RGV has decided to make another video on the same topic; however, the sequel is expected to be bigger and better. Going by the debate and buzz that GST generated, a sequel was bound to happen.
Interestingly, the sequel is going to be shot in an outdoor location and that too in an exotic island. Although RGV didn’t reveal any further details about the content or if Mia will return for another project, buzz is that this video will be shot somewhere close to USA.
Confirming the news, RGV said, “#StrikeForceGst is planning the shoot of GST2 in an exotic island in sharp contrast to the first GST which was shot completley indoors.” The first video went on to become the most talked about project for couple of days on IMDB’s India section, and the traffic for the video was so huge that the server crashed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh reveals Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s striking title poster
- Mahesh Babu’s advice to makers on Sarkar Vaari Paata’s launch
- Not Vijay Deverakonda but this Mega hero was the first choice for WFL
- Mahesh Babu’s touching tweet for father Superstar Krishna
- Bollywood hero keen to reprise Allu Arjun in AVLP’s Hindi remake
- Is this why Pawan Kalyan is not keen on Driving Licence’s remake?