Lakshmi’s NTR is ready for a release next week. All eyes are on the actor who played the legendary hero in the film. His name is Vijay Kumar and he is a theater actor from Mumbai and RGV found Vijay through various pictures that were brought to him by his assistants.
RGV revealed some interesting details about how he transformed Vijay into NTR. Speaking in an interview RGV says that after spotting Vijay, he groomed him for over two months to get the act right as NTR.
RGV further says that more than the appearance part, he forced Vijay to get into the emotional depth of the character and says that his acting will be a highlight of the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?