Ram Gopal Varma is notorious for his tongue in cheek and controversial tweets that often land him in trouble. But RGV always manages to come out of the controversies unscathed. In his latest interview while promoting Sarkar 3, the director revealed the trick behind his Twitter escapades.
RGV said, “I don’t think people care about what an actor or a director does apart from making a film. They don’t have the time or energy to waste on things that are not related to their day-to-day existence.” Looks like RGV has made complete sense.
- Rana to begin work on NTR biopic
- Poll : Do you think Chiru’s son in law will click in Tollywood?
- Sumanth’s 25th heads to Yanam
- Balayya-Vinayak film to get delayed?
- Raj Tharun’s request to Dil Raju