Even before he had announced Lakshmi’s NTR, Ram Gopal Varma was rumored to be in talks to direct the NTR biopic featuring Balakrishna. However, the biopic changed several hands and finally went to Krish. In a latest interview while promoting his controversial film, Lakshmi’s NTR, RGV revealed the reason why he didn’t direct NTR biopic.
“When we discuss Mahatma Gandhi’s life, his fight with the British will always be mentioned. Making a biopic on Gandhi’s life without showing this aspect doesn’t make sense. Similarly, NTR’s rise to stardom is well known to the world, but the actual drama in his life started with the entry of Lakshmi Parvathi. What’s the point of making a biopic if don’t show that aspect,” said Varma.
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa