On the occassion of Vinayaka Chavithi, RGV posted the following on his twitter account, ” The guy who could not save his own head, how will he save others’ heads ?”, and ” Did Lord Ganesh have a paunch in his childhood, or did it develop in the recovery time of the elephant head operation ?”.
As soon as he posted this, RGV faced sever criticism in the social media. Some time back, RGV’s comments on journalists also did not go well with the press. And now with his latest comments he has enraged the common public.
As the situation was going out of hand, RGV tried to control the damage by posting the following,”All concerned pls undrstand tht my questions nd observations on Ganesha are coming from both my innocence nd ignorance on the subject matter”
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy