After directing several classics like ‘Shiva’, ‘Gaayam’ and ‘Satya’ etc, Ram Gopal Varma tasted successive flops and his lost glory. The director then took to low budget filmmaking which further dented his credibility as an innovative filmmaker. Looks like RGV has finally realized that the audiences are no longer ready to watch his poorly made horror flicks and decided to come up with an out and out romantic entertainer ‘365 Days’.
Starring Nandoo and Anaika Soti, ‘365 Days’ deals with a young couple’s love life before and after marriage. Speaking to a national news agency, Nandoo said that RGV is spending 4 crores on this film and that the director shelled out 35 lakhs just to shoot a rain song.These numbers are definitely shocking for an RGV films, since most of
his recent films were shot with almost zero budget.The film’s teaser has been released recently, and we will have to wait and see if RGV makes a comeback with this love story.
- NTR has a surprise visitor on sets
- Popular US distributors rope in Niharika for maiden film
- Interview : Suresh Babu- Tharun Bhaskar rejected many big hero projects
- Sunny Leone to shake a leg with Punjabi superstar
- Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi actor turns director