In yet another ugly Twitter attack, Ram Gopal Varma came down heavily on Power Star Pawan Kalyan and his latest release, Katamarayudu. In a series of late night tweets, RGV stooped low and also targeted Pawan’s personal life and family.
RGV indirectly blamed Pawan for wrapping up Katamarayudu in less than 30 crores, but pocketing 100 crores from the movie’s distribution rights. Needless to say that RGV’s Twitter war of words received heavy criticism from staunch fans of Pawan Kalyan, including several film celebrities.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda wins an award for Dear Comrade
- Venky Mama’s team braves minus temperatures in Kashmir
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya impress as an Army officer in Venky Mama?
- 40-minute Kashmir episode to be the highlight of Venky Mama
- Sai Tej’s brother locks his second film?