Maverick director Ram Gopal Varma’s latest movie, Vangaveeti, is doing well in most centres in the twin Telugu states. During the time he had announced Vangaveeti many months ago, RGV stated that Vangaveeti will be his last movie in Telugu.
In his latest promotional interview to a popular Telugu news channel, RGV stood by his statement and vowed to never direct a film in Telugu again. Post Vangaveeti’s release, RGV will be concentrating on Sarkar 3’s release in Bollywood. The director also has an international project titled Nuclear.
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release