Maverick director Ram Gopal Varma’s latest movie, Vangaveeti, is doing well in most centres in the twin Telugu states. During the time he had announced Vangaveeti many months ago, RGV stated that Vangaveeti will be his last movie in Telugu.
In his latest promotional interview to a popular Telugu news channel, RGV stood by his statement and vowed to never direct a film in Telugu again. Post Vangaveeti’s release, RGV will be concentrating on Sarkar 3’s release in Bollywood. The director also has an international project titled Nuclear.
- Arjun Reddy actress heads to Bollywood
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today