Sensational yet controversial filmmaker RGV has slammed Shahid Kapoor’s recent release, Jersey and the Bollywood industry. He took to Twitter and posted a series of tweets about them.
He smacked the producers for remaking Jersey, which ended up a disaster at the box office. He said that it is better to dub the original version instead of pouring in crores of money to remake Jersey.
After the humongous success of Pushpa, RRR and KGF 2, Hindi audiences liked both South content and the regional stars so much. So, the makers shouldn’t sell remake rights to Bollywood, stated RGV.
The star director also posted, “Moral of the story is it’s smart to release dubbed films instead of remaking them because it’s obvious that the audiences are ok with any face or any subject from anywhere as long as it interests them.”
Netizens are supporting RGV in this case. On the work front, the filmmaker has recently announced a gangster movie titled ‘R’ with the star actor Upendra. More details will be announced later.
Articles that might interest you:
- 2018: USA Telugu rights bagged by this distribution company
- Teja reveals the tentative title of his film with Rana Daggubati
- Universal Hero makes sensational comments about The Kerala story
- Pre-look poster of Charan’s production venture is interesting
- BRO: Powerful update to drop tomorrow
- Varun Tej’s Gandeevadhari Arjuna: Makers reveal a key update
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food