Director Ram Gopal Varma is using a flow cam for the first time in the film ‘Ice Cream’. The technology has not been used to make films before and this technology is expected to give different camera angles to cinematographers.
To increase awareness about the flow cam technology and create some craze for the film, RGV is conducting a free workshop for enthusiasts. Cinema technicians and enthusiasts can attend the workshop, which is being conducted at Prasads tomorrow evening.
RGV has never been afraid to experiment with his films in terms of technology. Can the flow cam tech now save his ‘Ice Cream’?
- Kajal, Sharwa shoot with 250 dancers in Spain
- Actor Suman keen to turn director
- Adivi Sesh rubbishes wedding rumours
- Nani’s negative role in a multi-starrer?
- People’s Star gearing up with a political drama