Ever since RGV announced that he’s going to make a biopic on NT Rama Rao, it has turned into a hot topic in the industry and audiences alike. While Balakrishna himself has been planning to make a biopic on the legendary actor and former CM of Andhra Pradesh, RGV’s version is said to be from Lakshmi Parvathy’s point of view.
Announcing more details about the project, RGV stated that the film will be produced by YSRCP leader Rakesh Reddy. Moreover, he also stated that the film will be formally announced on October 10. “Repu udhayam 11 gantalaki chithoor district palamaneru lo ysrcp netha Rakesh Reddy,nenu Kalisi formal gaa Lakshmi’s NTR Chitram gurinchi joint gaa announce cheyyabothunnamu,” RGV posted on Twitter.
More details about the cast and crew are yet to be announced. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ayyapaum Koshiyum remake to start shoot from this date
- Prabhas’ swanky gifts to his team become a hot topic
- Ram’s RED’s day 1 collections: Registers a solid opening
- Viral – Pan India stars strike a pose
- Red and Alludu Adhurs’ day one Nizam collections
- 14th Jan- Master and Krack’s Nizam collections