Director Ram Gopal Varma’s controversial political drama, Lakshmi’s NTR, released yesterday in Telangana, the Rest of India and overseas, except Andhra Pradesh. The film was not released in AP after a stay order issued by the High Court of Andhra Pradesh following a complaint by several TDP leaders.
In a move to challenge the High Court’s order, RGV is reportedly planning to approach the Supreme Court. RGV, the film’s makers and their legal team are currently chalking out the possibilities to counter the stay on their film. As per the stay order, Lakshmi’s NTR will not see the light of day in AP until April 15, till the polling for the AP Assembly and Lok Sabha elections is complete.
Articles that might interest you:
- Stunning beauty says she is lady Allu Arjun
- Will this be the first Telugu film to release on pay-per-view basis?
- Allu Arjun celebrates Daughter’s Day with two precious pictures
- Legendary actress’ key role in Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Talk- This noted heroine broke down thrice during NCB questioning
- Poll : What’s your take on Dhoni’s captaincy this IPL 2020?