After the disastrous Officer, there was a lot of curiosity about RGV’s next film. Surprising everyone, RGV announced an ambitious dystopian thriller titled VIRUS. And today, RGV announced yet another project, but this time as a producer.
RGV’s upcoming production is a Kannada-Telugu bilingual and it is titled Bhairava Geetha. The film features Kannada star ‘Daali’ Dhananjaya in the titular role. The film is touted as a violent love story of a henchman who turns into a rebel in a battle between feudal minded oppressors and the downtrodden.
Bhairava Geetha is being directed by debutant SIddhartha and is co-produced by Bhaskar Rashi. The film’s first look will be released on June 21.
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic