RGV continues to thrive on controversies. In a latest, he released an announcement poster last night to reveal that the first look poster for his controversial new film, Power Star, will be out today at 11:37 am.
Power Star is a sly target against the personal and political life of a very famous Tollywood star. Even though RGV claims that the film is “completely fictional and resemblances to any real people is coincidentally incidental”, the announcement poster has a tea glass symbol and it is a direct reference to Pawan Kalyan’s Janasena party’s election symbol.
RGVWORLDTHEATRE is releasing the first look poster of POWER STAR tmrw morning at 11.37 Am ..it is a completely fictional film and resemblance to any real people is coincidentally incidental pic.twitter.com/wVkgXP3eKo
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) July 8, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Are you excited for the theatres to open in Telugu states?
- Vangaveeti and George Reddy actor signs a crazy project
- Bandal Ganesh clears the rumors once again
- Chandni Chowdary reveals her biggest struggles in career
- Talk- This crazy actor’s negative role in Pushpa?
- Special look designed for Shruthi Haasan’s Vakeel Saab look