Leaving their fans and well-wishers heartbroken, Tollywood star ex-couple, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha, announced separation this evening. While Chay and Sam requested everyone to respect their privacy, several people are in no mood to oblige.
And none other than Ram Gopal Varma is back with his tweets following Chay-Sam’s announcement. RGV said, “divorce should be more celebrated than marriage because in marriage u don’t know what u are getting into, whereas in divorce u are getting out of what u have gotten into.”
RGV went on to say that most marriages don’t last more than even the number of days people celebrate the event. “Marriages are made in hell and divorces are made in heaven,” he tweeted. Needless to say, netizens and Chay-Sam fans are trolling RGV heavily for his insensitive tweets at this hour.
DIVORCE should be more celebrated than MARRIAGE because in marriage , u don’t know what u are getting into, whereas in divorce u are getting out of what u have gotten into💐 https://t.co/87HKdcAQ6L via @YouTube
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) October 2, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Mega father and son watch Indis vs Pak match in Dubai
- Salaar: Prashanth Neel promises action feast to Prabhas’s fans
- Sharwa, Rashmika’s Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu heads to Rajahmundry
- Chiranjeevi goes all out to help his cancer-ridden fan; Here’s an emotional story
- Crazy Buzz: Jr NTR to work with Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- New release dates for Sarkaru Vaari Paata and Bheemla Nayak?