While Ram Gopal Varma continues to make lackluster movies, it is the controversies he rakes up through his movies that make him stay afloat in headlines constantly. RGV is back in news after a local court in Vijayawada issued an arrest warrant against him for allegedly portraying Vangaveeti Ranga’s character in a derogatory manner in his 2016 faction drama, Vangaveeti.
However, RGV seems to unperturbed by the warrant and goes on to promote Lakshmi’s NTR, his soon to be commenced biopic on legendary actor NT Ramarao. Going by whatever RGV has mentioned about the film’s plot, it looks like the eccentric genius is all set to stir up fresh controversies in future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sushanth’s ex-manager reveals the actor’s financial aspects
- Prashanth Varma’s new film title to be quite interesting
- Poll : Who among these star heroines, still looks the fittest?
- RRR producer, Danyya tests positive for COVID -19
- Exclusive Interview : Naresh- Uma Maheswara opened new avenues for me
- Nani’s V to be released during this special season?