The upcoming general elections in South India promise to be explosive with plenty of film stars entering active politics in both Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Tamil Nadu. While Pawan Kalyan is focusing a lot more on Jana Sena party’s activities these days, the latest entrant to political sphere is Superstar Rajinikanth.
In his recent speech, Rajinikanth stated that his party will contest in 234 seats in Tamil Nadu, and he has already started working with fan clubs in every nook and corner in the state to form a core team. Meanwhile, there is still no clarity of Jana Sena Party is going to contest in all constituencies or just restrict to a few.
Meanwhile, RGV, who returned to Twitter today, urged Pawan Kalyan to follow Rajinikanth’s example for the sake of his fans and Telugu people. “If @PawanKalyan doesn’t with guts contest in each and every seat of AP, both his fans and all telugu people will feel he’s just a very ordinary star and not a SUPERSTAR like @superstarrajini of the Tamil people,” RGV posted on Twitter.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s craze doubles-He’s being loved, Pan-India
- Poll : Who among these character actors is your favorite?
- Jan-Mar 2020-These films failed to click
- Superstar in shock over his relative’s death
- Mahesh Babu’s all-time fav Krishna film turns 55
- Young producers donate to CCC