Bhairava Geetha which was supposed to release last month was shifted to a December 7th release. Now, the film has been postponed yet again.
The news now is that the film will release on the 14th of December. RGV in his tweet said that he has taken this step so that his film will get more theaters if it comes on the 14th of December.
Debutant Siddhartha has directed the movie and popular producer, Abhishek Nama will release it all over.
Due to more number of screens availability and other promotion related issues, @ThattSidd’s #BhairavaGeetha is now releasing in Kannada on Dec 7th and in Telugu on Dec 14th @Dhananjayaka @Irra_Mor pic.twitter.com/nmejdA7jIo
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) December 2, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?
- Rejected at least 50 scripts in search of a good script: Rashmika Mandanna
- Aranya is my toughest film till date : Rana
- This actress is back to digital!