RGV’s upcoming film Bhoot Returns is all set to be dubbed in Telugu and it has been titled as Boochi. The film is a sequel to a hugely successful horror film Bhoot which RGV had made back in 2003. J D Chakravarthy, Manisha Koirala and Madhu Shalini have played the lead roles in Bhoot Returns. Interestingly, the film’s poster, which was unveiled few days ago, featured a girl with two noses and four eyes to create an optical illusion. Jitendra Jain has produced the Hindi version and Eros International is distributing the film across India. There’s a lot of buzz surrounding the film in Bollywood since it’s being touted as a comeback film for Manisha Koirala and J D Chakravarthy is also acting in a Hindi film after a long time. Bhoot Returns is going to be released in 3D format on October 12, while the Telugu version Boochi is going to hit the screens on October 26.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri Jagannadh writes to PM Modi on single use plastic
- War all set to enter 300 Cr club
- Tamannaah opens up about her views on marriage
- Raju Gari Gadhi 3’s 2-day Nizam collections
- Allu Arjun promises a Diwali treat to fans
- Top actress lends support for an UN campaign