Eccentric filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma never leaves an opportunity to create unnecessary controversies and he enjoys all the attention that he gets through these things. In the past, RGV targeted popular film stars and political figures and took potshots at them for no reason. With all his films failing miserably at the box office, RGV seems to be looking to rattle the emotions of Powerstar Pawan Kalyan fans with his reckless comments.
Recently, RGV tweeted his excitement and appreciation for the grand visuals and the magnitude of Shankar’s ‘I’. The director even stated that only fools would dare to compete with Shankar’s ‘I’ by releasing their film along with ‘I’. “What will happen to ‘PK’ if ‘I’ makes it to Sankranthi”, he said. These comments naturally enraged several Pawan Kalyan fans who blasted the director left, right and center.
Noting the fans’ fury, RGV explained that he only mentioned about Aamir Khan’s ‘PK’ and not Pawan Kalyan. Wonder if RGV will ever concentrate on his scripts and not on coming up with useless controversies.
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?
- Has Akira shifted to Hyderabad? Renu Desai clarifies