RGV is making so many films that it has become quite hard to even make a note of it. His latest presentation is Coronavirus that has been directed by his assistant Agastya Manju.
The film released on Friday in a select number on big screens in the Telugu states. We have now come to come to know that the film has made a share of 2.1 lakhs on the first day.
These are shocking numbers and gives an idea that the audience has lost interest in watching his films. The film is out in his RGV world theatre as well and only God knows how many of them watched the film online by buying a ticket worth 250 Rupees.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Tamannaah Bhatia – I am feeling happy for comparing Gurthunda Seethakam with Geethanjali
- Mukhachitram wraps up its censor
- OTT: Unstoppable S2’s latest episode creates sensation
- Most Eligible Bachelor talks about his wedding plans
- Sasanasbha gets its release date
- Latest: Akshay Kumar begins shooting for his Marathi debut