Maverick movie maker Ram Gopal Varma’s daughter, Revathi Varma, is going to get married to her fiancé Pranav on August 15th. The two of them were engaged sometime back and the wedding will now take place in a very private and low key manner.
Sources say that very few film industry people will be present at the wedding.
Contrary to his ‘anti-family man’ image, RGV is said to have a very good rapport with his daughter. In fact, S.S.Rajamouli even tweeted about it at the time of the engagement. “Had the pleasure/previlage of watching @RGVzoomin playing a dutiful father at revathi’s reception. What a sight!!!! Ha ha ha ha”, read the ace director’s tweet.
We wish Revathi and Pranav the very best for a bright and happy future.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- Telugu CMs & Tollywood mourn Kodi Ramakrishna’s demise
- Telugu Review : Prementha Panichese Narayana